Pool, Waterslide and Lap Lane Rules
We are pleased to provide our residents with a fantastic resort style aquatic amenity area.
Features and Benefits
- Zero entry children’s wading pool with teardrop water feature
- Lighthouse waterslide
- Walkover bridge
- Junior Olympic size swim lanes with lane lines
- Market size umbrellas, loungers and chairs
- Usage Guidelines
Swim Team and Swim Lessons
Developmental swim team is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-7pm
Swim lessons are also offered
Please contact Mario Di Stefano for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-649-1500 Ext.126
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK The Pool Attendants and Manager on Duty (MOD) have the authority to enforce more stringent rules than those listed here to ensure the health, safety, and comfort of all participants. Participants not abiding by these rules may be asked to leave the facility and may also be subject to suspension or termination of facility privileges.
Hours of Operation
M-Th and Sat: 7:00a-9:00p
Swimming is permitted only during designated hours as posted at the pool, and such hours are subject to change at the discretion of the District. All persons swim at their own risk and must adhere to swimming pool rules at all times.
In addition to Hillsborough County and the State of Florida Health Code Standards, the pool will be closed for the following reasons:
Operational and mechanical difficulties affecting pool water quality.
- During severe weather conditions (heavy rain, lightning, and thunder) and warnings, especially when visibility to the pool bottom is compromised (deck also closed).
- For 30 minutes following the last occurrence of thunder or lightning (deck also closed).
- Lightning is within the 10 miles zone.
- For a period of time following any mishap that results in feces or vomit in the pool water.