Pool, Waterslide and Lap Lane Rules
We are pleased to provide our residents with a fantastic resort style aquatic amenity area.
Features and Benefits
- Zero entry children’s wading pool with teardrop water feature
- Lighthouse waterslide
- Walkover bridge
- Junior Olympic size swim lanes with lane lines
- Market size umbrellas, loungers and chairs
- Usage Guidelines
Swim Team and Swim Lessons
Developmental swim team is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-7pm
Swim lessons are also offered
Please contact Duncan Vasquez for more information at email@example.com or 813-649-1500 Ext.126
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK The Pool Attendants and Manager on Duty (MOD) have the authority to enforce more stringent rules than those listed here to ensure the health, safety, and comfort of all participants. Participants not abiding by these rules may be asked to leave the facility and may also be subject to suspension or termination of facility privileges.
Hours of Operation
M-Th and Sat: 7:00a-9:00p
Swimming is permitted only during designated hours as posted at the pool, and such hours are subject to change at the discretion of the District. All persons swim at their own risk and must adhere to swimming pool rules at all times.
In addition to Hillsborough County and the State of Florida Health Code Standards, the pool will be closed for the following reasons:
Operational and mechanical difficulties affecting pool water quality.
- During severe weather conditions (heavy rain, lightning, and thunder) and warnings, especially when visibility to the pool bottom is compromised (deck also closed).
- For 30 minutes following the last occurrence of thunder or lightning (deck also closed).
- Lightning is within the 10 miles zone.
- For a period of time following any mishap that results in feces or vomit in the pool water.
- General Swimming Pool Rules
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- All swimmers MUST shower before entering the pool.
- All children who are not reliably toilet trained MUST wear swim diapers while in the pool, as well as a swimsuit over the swim diaper.
- All children 4 years of age or younger must be supervised by a responsible individual within arm’s length at all times when on the pool deck or in the pool.
- All children, regardless of age, using approved Coast Guard flotation device MUST be supervised one?on?one by an adult who is in the water and within arm’s length of the child.
- No floats, rafts, balls or toys of any kind are permitted.
- Proper swim wear is required, which does NOT include jeans, cutoffs, or thongs.
- NO PETS (except Seeing Eye Dogs) are allowed in the pool or on the pool deck.
- NO GLASS or TOBACCO is permitted anywhere in the pool area.
- Due to our licensing all alcohol must be purchased through the Galley Café.
- Food and beverage is NOT allowed within 4 feet of the pools edge.
- Coolers are prohibited.
- Admission will be refused to any person having a skin disease, inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge, or any communicable disease.
- Inappropriate behavior such as running, pushing, wrestling, excessive splashing, standing or sitting on shoulders, or spitting of water is prohibited.
- DIVING IS NOT PERMITTED. Back dives, back flips, back jumps or other dangerous actions are prohibited. Swimmers MUST stay off lap lanes. If you fail to abide by these safety standards you will be asked to leave the pool area.