The MiraBay Club is home to 5 Har-Tru Tennis courts. The Tennis Sports Pavilion runs many programs so please check with the reception desk for more information. All courts are for use by MiraBay residents and their guests.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The tennis courts are open seven days a week from 7:00am – 10:00pm.
Tennis Court Policies & Procedures
- The minimum Residents age to bring a Guest is eighteen (18). The minimum age for a Resident to reserve a court is sixteen (16). Any Residents or Guests under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian unless participating in a teaching class or have been approved through the Teen Orientation Program.
- Guests using the Tennis Club facility must be accompanied by a Resident.
- Reservations for court time may be made by Residents one week (7 days) in advance on a first come first serve basis. Online reservations can be made at mirabay.reservethecourt.com (also found at harborbaycdd.org) Reservations can also be made in person, or by phone (voicemail reservations excluded). The first and last names of all participants who will be utilizing the court must accompany the reservation. If there is an available court, a reservation can be made the same day as desired play.
- Each court may be reserved for singles and doubles, for a maximum amount of time of two (2) hours. Names of all the players are required for court reservations. Courts will be held for ten (10) minutes past the reserved time.
- Proper tennis attire, as determined by the professional staff, is required at all times. Approved clay court shoes are required.
- Please remove your reservations online if you cannot make your scheduled reservation so that the next available Resident on the waiting list will be notified of the open time slot.
All emergencies and injuries must be reported to the MiraBay Club Manager (813)649-1500 as well as the District Manager at (321) 263-0132 Ext. 4205.
- The tennis courts are open from 7:00am to 10:00pm, Monday thru Sunday.
- Schedules of programs and reservations will be posted at the Tennis Court bulletin board.
- Residents and Guest must supply their own equipment.
- Use of glass containers on the tennis court is not permitted
- Proper tennis shoes and attire, as determined by the staff, are required at all times while on the courts. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No jumping over nets.
- You are required to line the courts when your play is finished. Due to the fact that the courts are watered from beneath there is not a need to brush the courts after each play. The staff will brush and line the courts at the beginning of the day.
- Players must clean up after play. This includes “dead” balls, Styrofoam cups, plastic bottles, etc. The goal is to show common courtesy by leaving the court ready for play for Residents who follow you.
- Court hazards or damages, such as popped line nails, need to be reported to the staff for repairs.
- The Tennis Amenity is for the play of tennis only. Pets and the use of roller blades, bikes, skates, skateboards and scooters are prohibited on the tennis courts; including tennis amenity main entrance.
- Lights will automatically turn off at the end of the playing day, but no later than 10:00 pm unless approved by the Tennis Club Manager.
- The Management reserves the right to authorize all programs and activities, with regard to the number of guest participants, equipment, supplies, usage, etc., conducted at the MiraBay Club Tennis Facility, including Tournaments, League Play, Lessons, and CDD Sponsored Events.